Throughout the world, various studies were conducted to examine the effect of sleep on a human life. Due to that, many amazing & shocking facts were discovered; some of them are worth mentioning.
- Quality sleep can help protect your mental, as well as physical health, not simply that it improves the tone of liveliness.
- Quality sleep helps your brain function properly.
- Quality sleep helps enhance your problem-solving skills, learning, improves your concentration level, helps you to make decisions and moreover it makes you more creative.
- Lack of quality sleep causes mood swings, depression, tension, anger etc…
- From above-mentioned facts, it seems quite clear that in order to lead a healthy life, physically and mentally, quality sleep is very much essential.
For bringing quality, uninterrupted and comfortable sleep an appropriate mattress is a basic necessity. As a part of our mission to ‘educate’ our customers & keep them up-to-date with the latest scientific research and findings, we frequently publish authentic information regarding various subjects. Here, we have identified core areas of buying quality mattresses.
Reliable Information, Trustworthy Tips & Solid Suggestions for buying a mattress:
MATTRESS BUYING GUIDES:
COMFORT IS THE KEY:
While purchasing a mattress, comfort should be the prime criteria; any mattress that helps you sleep comfortably and wake up feeling refreshed, without any pain or stiffness, is the most suitable mattress for you.
The lack of comfort in a mattress, not only causes physical fatigue or tiredness, it can also result in mental stress if not addressed properly.
SELECT THE SUITABLE SIZE:
After comfort, SIZE is another important factor which needs proper attention. While choosing the size the points mentioned below need to be taken into consideration.
- Determine how many people will sleep on the mattress.
- Measure the size of your bedroom accurately.
- The mattress must be at least 6 to 9 inches longer than your overall height.
- The mattress must have enough width so you can put your elbows on the back of your head.
- As per the Consumer Report’s latest buying guide, the price-tag should not become the sole measures for buying quality mattresses; a lower price-ticket does not imply inferior quality & a higher price-ticket does not mean superior quality. Keep it in a mind while choosing a mattress.
- Another significant finding: “Don’t get seduced or sucked into terms like; ‘ultra-plush,’ ‘super-plush ‘, and ‘cushion-firm ‘. They aren’t standard terms and vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, said Consumer Reports Expert Shopper Tod Marks. “The only way to determine if the cushiness and firmness are right for you is to lie down on the bed and try it for yourself.”
- Innerspring and memory foam are the two major types of mattresses available in the market. Acquire enough knowledge, search and surf through the net, understand the basic difference between them and if possible ask your doctor before making the final decision.
- Confer with your family members and friends for suggestions and judge their opinions along with your own research.
- Once you have found the dream mattress, before signing the contract read between the lines; the policy regarding comfort guarantee, return and warranty differs from store to store.
Here at The Classy Home, we make every possible effort to assist our clients in the best possible way; by providing them authentic information, useful ideas, solid suggestions and trustworthy tips, through constantly updating our website. Whenever you shop with us, apart from quality products, pleasant customer services & best prices, we provide useful advice free of cost; all these factors make your shopping a memorable experience, which you would like to repeat again and again.